Careers at Jim’s Group
How would you like to work for one of Australia’s largest and most well-known brands?
We have great working conditions located in the beautiful eastern suburbs at Jim’s HQ – 48 Edinburgh Road, Mooroolbark, 3138.
We have many perks with regular free staff lunches, fresh fruit, flexible working conditions and you will also get to meet Jim!
Our CEO, Jim Penman is actively involved in the business and it’s a great opportunity to learn from one of Australia’s most well known entrepreneurs.
Technical Lead/Senior Software Developer
This position is for only Melbourne-based candidates.
Jim’s Group is a highly regarded and successful multi-franchise operation and an iconic Australian brand. We are currently seeking a Technical Lead/Senior Software Developer to work on our transformation projects.
It is an hybrid position based in Mooroolbark at our National headquarters. Our campus includes a Conference and Franchisees Training Centre, and it is easily accessible from the Eastern suburbs. Friendly staff and plenty of on-site parking make for a great environment. You will be working on a business-critical system supporting our 4,000 Franchisees joining an agile globally distributed team; you’ll work alongside people with expertise in software development, user experience, product management, quality assurance and DevOps.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
• Collaborate with others to implement, design and support our public cloud infrastructure and services
• Act as the Scrum Master for the team and work collaboratively with the Business Analyst/PO to define prioritise and manage the backlog
• Mentor developers on software engineering best practices
• Define and help implement the automated testing strategy for the project
• Provide production support
• Design and architect new Microservices
• Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
• Participate in code reviews
To be effective in this role, you’ll need to have experience with
• Must to have strong knowledge/experience of ASP.Net Core & PostgreSQL & API design, especially microservices infrastructure
• Strong Knowledge of Angular, C# and Typescript
• Strong experience with automated testing in a Microservices environment
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools and DevOps culture
• Understanding of VB and VB.NET
• Working in high performing agile teams
If you want to be part of new technology exciting project, then contact us.