Careers at Jim’s Group
Technical Lead/Senior Software Developer
This position is for only Melbourne-based candidates.
Jim’s Group is a highly regarded and successful multi-franchise operation and an iconic Australian brand. We are currently seeking a Technical Lead/Senior Software Developer to work on our transformation projects.
It is an hybrid position based in Mooroolbark at our National headquarters. Our campus includes a Conference and Franchisees Training Centre, and it is easily accessible from the Eastern suburbs. Friendly staff and plenty of on-site parking make for a great environment. You will be working on a business-critical system supporting our 4,000 Franchisees joining an agile globally distributed team; you’ll work alongside people with expertise in software development, user experience, product management, quality assurance and DevOps.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
• Collaborate with others to implement, design and support our public cloud infrastructure and services
• Act as the Scrum Master for the team and work collaboratively with the Business Analyst/PO to define prioritise and manage the backlog
• Mentor developers on software engineering best practices
• Define and help implement the automated testing strategy for the project
• Provide production support
• Design and architect new Microservices
• Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
• Participate in code reviews
To be effective in this role, you’ll need to have experience with
• Must to have strong knowledge/experience of ASP.Net Core & PostgreSQL & API design, especially microservices infrastructure
• Strong Knowledge of Angular, C# and Typescript
• Strong experience with automated testing in a Microservices environment
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools and DevOps culture
• Understanding of VB and VB.NET
• Working in high performing agile teams
If you want to be part of new technology exciting project, then contact us.